Who we are…?
The Kerala State Minorities Development Finance Corporation (KSMDFC) Ltd. is a Kerala Government Company registered under Companies Act, 1956 under the administrative control of the General Administration (Minority Welfare) Department, Government of Kerala, with an objective to promote economic and developmental activities for the benefit of the members of notified Minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains & Parsis. It is a State Channelizing Agency of National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC), a Central Government initiative under Ministry of Minority Affairs, New Delhi.
KSMDFC implement its welfare activities with the assistance of Central Government through NMDFC and with the capital assistance of State Government. KSMDFC provides Self Employment Loan, Business Development Loan, Educational Loan, Pravasi / VISA Loan, Madrassa Teachers Housing loans, Micro Finance, and Vocational Training Programmes, etc for members of notified minority communities.
Prosperous and equitable living for the listed minorities of Kerala State.
Empower the minority communities in the State of Kerala and ensuring social justice to them by providing prompt financial services. Kerala State Minorities Development Finance Corporation to be the most admired financial institution in the sector by doing the business in an equitable and most ethical manner.
KSMDFC is a wholly-owned Government Company registered with an authorized share capital of Rs. 100 Crores.
Board of Directors
At Present KSMDFC Board of Directors consists of the following;,
1. Sri. Stephen George, Chairman
2. Dr. Adeela Abdulla IAS, Managing Director
3. Sri. Ashraf P T, Director
4. Sri. K.T Abdurahiman, Director
5. Sri. T.P Abdul Azeez, Director
6. Smt. Annamma Raju, Director
7. Smt. Majida Abdul Majeed, Director
8. Smt. Uma Devi LD, Joint Secretary, Minority Welfare Department.
9. Sri. Vinod Kumar V, Under Secretary (Finance Department), Govt. of Kerala
10. Director, Directorate of Minority Welfare
11. Chairman-cum-Managing Director, National Minorities Development Finance Corporation
The primary objective of KSMDFC is to promote the welfare and economic development of religious minorities and recommended communities as notified by the Central and State Government(s) from time to time, by providing financial assistance by way of loans, advances, guarantees, securities, and other financial aids subject to the guidelines as laid down by Government.
The government of India has notified the following communities as minority communities;
Registered Office/Head Office
Ground Floor, KURDFC Building, Chakkorathkulam, West Hill P.O, Kozhikode – 673572, Kerala.
Ph: 0495 2769 366, 2369 366, 2368 366
1. Kozhikode Regional Office
2nd Floor KURDFC Building, Chakkorathkulam, West Hill P O, Kozhikode – 673 005
Ph: 0471-2324 232
2. Thiruvananthapuram Regional Office
2nd Floor, Samastha Jubilee Building, Melethampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001,
Ph: 0471-2324 232
3. Ernakulam Regional Office
PWD Rest House Building, 1st Floor, Pathadipalam, Kalamassery-682033
Ph: 0484-2627 655
4. Malappuram Regional Office
1st Floor, Sunni Mahal Building, Jubilee Mini Bypass Road, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram – 679 322,
Ph: 04933-297 017
5. Kasaragod Regional Office
Ground Floor, Bus Stand Building, Cherkala, Chengala (PO), Kasaragod – 671 541,
Ph: 04994-283 061
Our Present Schemes
1. Self Employment Loan.
2. Business Development Loan.
3. Educational Loan (Student Plus/Parent Plus).
4. Pravasi / VISA Loan.